Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Win, Loss and a Thing of Cost - Back to School Edition

It's Wednesday again!
I hope you will join Matt at Digital: Divide and Conquer
and myself for another edition of...
WIN:
One of my teammates will be on maternity leave
for the first 8 weeks of school.
Yesterday we found out who the sub will be.
Even though we will miss our friend,
we are really excited about the sub that was hired.
 
LOSS:
This is my last Wednesday on vacation.
No need to explain.
 
THING OF COST: 
I've made three different sets of task cards
for you to use at the beginning of the year.
 
 
Here I am showing you the full bundle,
but I'm also selling each set on their own.
 
You can place the cards around the room
and let the students fill in their responses on the sheet provided.
Another option is to have a card of the day.
You can also use the cards as time fillers
the first few weeks of school.
 
Right now, the cards are 25% off at my Teacher's Notebook store.
The sale ends on the 8/18.
The cards can also be found at my TpT store.
 
 
I'd love to give the bundle away for free to one of my followers.
Comment below and I will pick a winner on Thursday morning.
 
Tell me the name of a song that you turn up
loud when you hear it, but would not
admit to others that you love the song.
 
I'll share first...
Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke.
 
Ready...Go!
Congrats Ursula!  Check your email for my task cards.
 
Don't forget to link up with your
Win, Loss and Thing of Cost.

8 comments:

  1. Hello! I LOVE that song Clarity by Zedd! I think the chorus is so well written - hey, you're the one and only person I'm telling about this by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiii!!!! I linked up to your linky party. Im with you on Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines. I turn it up with my window rolled down!! "I know want it..hey, hey, hey..but your a good girl"...... ok Ill stop there.

    Sending Tons of Teacher Love Your Way,

    Lori

    Second Grade Serenade

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Don't Know You're Beautiful by One Direction...blame my adolescent nieces...enough said. I would love to link up, but I don't really know how. I tried linking up with Monday Made It and I don't think it worked. :-/ I'll get my post ready and maybe someone can e-mail help on linking up?

    Amanda
    eveningstar02@hotmail.com
    teachingbiliteracywithmrsestevez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Favorite song right now is Treasure by Bruno Mars.
    I'd love to win your task card bundle. Thanks for the opportunity.
    ugamler@boyertownasd.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I like to listen to Whistle by Flo Rida.

    amynick25@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me it's got to be "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark." It also brings me right back to the Blackhawks Stanley Cup run!

    Love following you Jeanette!

    ReplyDelete