Saturday, June 29, 2013

July Currently

It must be summer.
How do I know?
Because all of the teachers are getting
their "Currently" filled in before the month even starts!
 
So here is mine...
Fonts by Wizard of Boz
 
Listening:  My daughter is a big fan of My Little Pony. 
I laugh because I used to play with them
many, many years ago too.
Of course, she also loves her superheroes, princesses, cars...
 
Loving:  Those of you who have been following me
know that I've made a bunch of activities for our
family road trip.  Well, this is the month we go to NC.
I can't wait!
 
Thinking:  Another exciting event in July will be on Wednesday
when Matt from Digital: Divide and Conquer and I start
a new linky.
We both have been a part of so many great link-ups
and thought we might also try it out.
 Matt and I hope that this will be a quick and easy linky.
 
An example could be...
 
Win:  The Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup
or some other great event in your life.
Maybe it was a new product you tried out.
 
Loss:  It keeps raining and the hot weather went away.
Was there something you tried and it didn't work?
 
A Thing of Cost:  Share a product you made
or something you bought at the store.
 
The point is we want it to be fun and
all about you!
 
Wanting:  We had some days of hot weather
and now it is back in the 70's. 
That is too cold for me!
 
Needing:  A summer goal was to organize
all the closets in my house. 
Maybe this week it will happen?
 
Tip, Trick, Hint:  Sometimes I worry when others
are posting everyday. 
I have to remember that I need to do what works for me.
Blogging everyday doesn't work and that is alright!
 
Have a wonderful July!!


8 comments:

  1. Stopping by to read your currently! My daughter loves My Little Pony too! Hope you have a great summer!

    What's Working This Year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think that sounds like a great linky! I'm your newest follower because that sounds really cool and I wanna keep up! Don't worry about not blogging everyday! I just blogged the first time tonight since the end of May! Hey, it IS summer vacation though! It's all Dora the Explorer around here and Team Umizoomi (don't know how to spell that - lol) and Angry Birds! AHHH!! Thank goodness the playroom has a thick door!! Have a great summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hot weather to come back?! It was about 103 degrees down in Houston today!

    Looking forward to seeing the new linky you & your friend are working on :) ENjoy your BIG vacation coming up- gotta love sumer time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be down for that linky! Looking forward to it!

    It's funny because I often wonder how much is too much/not enough blogging. I usually have more things I want to write about/linkies to join than I have time though.

    My kiddos at school like the My Little Ponies, and it's funny because they look so edgy now! Same for the Ninja Turtles. It seems like all the trends from my childhood are coming back in style.

    Enjoy your vacation!

    Sweet Rhyme – Pure Reason

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog through the July Currently and am super excited to find another 3rd grade blogger! I've been following blogs for two years, but am very new to starting my own blog. In fact, I've had a blog for almost a month now and have only done two posts hahah! So I 100% agree with your "do what works for me" comment. This is supposed to be something fun and enjoyable so do what you can, share when you can, and make sure you enjoy your summer!

    Latest follower :)

    Katie O

    Kdot’s Learning Spot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got plenty of hot weather to share. It's in the 100's and will be for several days. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm fairly certain you could take 30 degrees from my 123 degrees for the past few days and I'd be in heaven! I'll take 70 any day. Maybe we should switch for a while? ;)

    ReplyDelete