I never post two times in one day,
but since today is my first day of break,
I'm going to do just that.
It's hard to believe it's here already.
I have so much I want to do this summer
and most of it has nothing to do with school.
Here is my Five for Friday - First Day of Summer Break Edition.
1. Need a good laugh, take a look at this picture of my daughter.
2. I tried to make these banana split bites, but they didn't work.
It said to freeze the bananas with the peel on.
Don't do it.
It was so hard to get the peels off without smashing the banana
and melting the ice cream.
My plan is to make them again, peel before freezing
and deal with bananas that are a little bit brown.
3. I enjoyed taking a 30 minute nap
and getting some cleaning done
while the girls napped.
4. Here is a list of the summer lists I am working on tonight:
- vacation packing list
- house cleaning projects
- TpT products
- blog post ideas
5. Nothing else happened today and I'm fine with it.
I so excited to enjoy this break with my two girls
and finally get some things checked off my lists.
Enjoy the weekend!