It is officially summer!
The weather has turned hot here in Chicago
and I could not be happier.
It's definitely my favorite season.
The bad part of summer - thunderstorms.
That is the weather here today,
so I have some time to write up a
1. Tomorrow will be the start of my 200 Follower Giveaway!
I'm joining up with Bethany over at Fab and Fun in 4th
for the giveaway because she also just reached 200 followers.
2. The hot and humid weather is here
and I LOVE IT!
What's the weather like where you live?
What's your favorite type of weather?
3. Molly over at Classroom Confections is sharing a linky
about our most wishlisted item on TpT.
Be sure to check it out.
There are definitely a bunch of things
I will be adding to my wishlist.
I posted these:
They will be 20% off through Sunday!
4. My sister-in-law and I got together to make some
final plans for our road trip to the Outer Banks.
The vacation isn't until July,
but I can't wait!
We are going back to Avon, NC which
we were at two years ago.
Have you ever been to the Outer Banks?
What was your favorite part?
5. I have a few to-do lists, but I feel that nothing is getting checked off.
I think I'm just enjoying summer too much.
How are your to-do lists going?
Have a great weekend!
Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the giveaway.