Monday, September 2, 2013

Currently - September Edition

Can you believe it's already September?
That means it's time for me to link up with Farley for...
 
Listening:  My husband has our older daughter and they are at the Home Depot.
The younger one is sleeping. 
It's so quiet!
 
Loving:  Who doesn't love a three day weekend?
I especially love it when the rest of the family is also home with me.
 
Thinking:  I got no school work done with weekend.
It was nice to just sit back and relax.
Of course, today will be a work, work, work day to
get it all done.
 
Wanting:  I want to make some oatmeal muffins
and a chicken for the week.
I freeze the muffins and take them out the night before.
Then they are ready for my breakfast.
 
Needing:  If I want to get the cooking and school work
done, then I will need a few extra hours today!
 
Goals:
#1 - I ran a 1/2 marathon race last weekend.
Now that it is over, I need to keep up with my running.
#2 - Last year I would make meals on the weekend
and freeze them for during the week.
September is my month to get that going again.
#3 - I really need to relax. 
I'm getting stressed out with everything at school
and keeping my home in order.
Let's see if I can do it.
 
Have a great week!
 

3 comments:

  1. Three day weekends are the best for getting caught up! I have been spending my day off preparing for the week/month. I am loving that you are a runner and congrats on completing a half marathon.

    Emily
    Confessions of a 3rd Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing a half marathon, that's awesome! I started running with the goal of running a 5k, but fell off the wagon. I'm hoping to get back at it this month.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your half marathon! I would like to try to run one sometime too but I need to build my endurance. I just finished some food prep for the week to make things easier. I've never really frozen meals though...I need to look into that!
    Wendy
    One Happy Teacher

    ReplyDelete