It was a busy week,
but nothing compared to what is coming up...
I'm here to share my Five for Friday.
1. My 4 1/2 year old daughter is a liar.
All week she has been lying to our daycare provider.
She lied to me yesterday.
She again lied to our daycare provider today,
Has anyone else had this experience
and what did you do?
2. My 4 1/2 year old is working on riding her
bike without training wheels.
She is really trying hard
and I love watching her determination.
3. Here is a link for a post
about some great ELA Common Core resources.
You'll find a few links to sample lessons, assessments
and even a classroom practice video series.
4. We had our yearly lockdown drill at school this week.
I'm so glad.
I get so nervous about that drill.
5. I learned the difference between persuasive writing
and opinion writing this week thanks to
a linky at Ideas By Jivey.
I know it's a big part of Common Core and
I'm going to start some opinion writing next week.
I can't wait now that I found
some really great and fun ideas.
How was your week?
Any plans for the 3-day weekend?