Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Did you know it is Currently October?

Did you remember to change the 9 to a 10 on the date today?
If so, then the first thing that came to your mind
was it's time for...
 
 
My husband is listening to Storage Wars and I no longer
hear my daughter walking around. 
Let's see how long that lasts!
 
The district I'm in just started math CCSS this year.
I was a bit worried about starting the year
with multiplication and division.
The kids are doing great!
I've been trying to get a student "check-up" in every few days.
This is really helping me to assess my students.
 
Two more weeks until Parent/Teacher conferences!
All the "check-ups" will pay off
because I can give the parents a very clear picture
of how their child is doing in class.
 
Anyone know the Cleaning Fairy?
If so, can you please send her to my house?
Thank you!
 
Who doesn't need more time?
I bet the Cleaning Fairy has plenty of time
because she isn't doing her job at my house!
 
My "treat" is an awesome CCSS website I found.
and it will take you to the site.
 
Hope you have a great October!


1 comment:

  1. Cleaning fairy? There is a cleaning fairy? Send her my way if you find her!

    Jennifer
    Elementary School Garden

    ReplyDelete