Friday, May 31, 2013

Five For Friday - Research Activity and A 3rd Grade Review Sale Item

Today was our last Friday at school.
What better way to celebrate than sharing my
 
1.  4 More Days of School!
I have nothing more to say about that subject.
 
2.  School Years Around the World
 
There are only four days of school,
but we all know how important it is to keep the kids busy.
After talking with our school librarian,
we decided to have the kids do a mini-research project on the last day of school.
They are going to learn about school in three other countries
and compare it to our school.
 
Check out this website!
 
 
I'd love to hear about your end of the year activities.
 
3.  40% off my Third Grade Summer Review Pack
Tomorrow - June 1st only - this product will be 40% off.
It's normally $4.00, but it will be on sale for $2.40.
Head over to Teachers Notebook and pick it up!



 
4.  Guess who started walking this week? 
It's so exciting, but I still want her to stay little.
What can you do?
 
5.  A May goal of mine was to order fabric for some
skirts I want to make for my girls.
I finally did it.
This is what I chose for them:
Dahlia in Blue Jay
Starlettes in Orange
Monsters Girl in Multi
Dots in Multi
I can't wait to sew them and show you the finished products.
That's what summer is for!
 
Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I love the mini-research project idea! Your little girl is adorable! This was my first week off and I worked on a couple of home projects which was so fun! Hang in there! You only have four more days!

    Angela
    angelapr18@gmail.com

    The Bilingual Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have four more days, too! Yay!! Treasure each moment...Mine are taking their first steps away from home and off to college and graduate school! I can't wait to see the skirts.
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great website...very interesting. I will be using it with my kids next week, thanks! Your daughter is precious and I love your fabric choices. Nothing but little boys in my house...so I always love a chance to see pretty pink fabrics. ;)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete