Once again, this week flew by and here with are with another....
1. My week started by staying home Monday because my two girls were sick.
Then I was home on Tuesday because I was sick.
Thank goodness I have the best teammates ever.
I emailed them my plans and
they got everything ready for me.
2. Teacher Appreciation Week is big at our school.
We have an awesome PTA and they really make the week special for us.
One of our favorite days is "Bring a Flower For Your Teacher" day.
Here were my two full vases of flowers.
3. Another fun gift is a book from our students.
Here are two of my favorite pages.
This boy mentions the Bubble Gum Math that I told you about a few days ago.
He also brought up homework.
I'll have to tell you about our homework.
Summer will be a good time for that.
This one was just a sweet note to remind me
how much we mean to so many of the kids.
4. I had a winner in my first giveaway.
Amy won by following me on Facebook.
Thanks to everyone who entered!
5. The Chicago Blackhawks are advancing in the playoffs!
How was your week?
Any sports fans have a team in the playoffs?
Enjoy your weekend.