Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Monday (Tuesday) Made It and Tried it Tuesday

I'm a day late for one linky and right on time for another.  Today I am linking up with Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics and Holly from Fourth Grade Flipper.  Both ladies have some really great things going on.

Photobucket
 
Below are the gift bags for my one year old daughter's birthday. 
 I didn't make them, but my sister did.  I just helped to put the goodies inside. 
Aren't they so cute. 
My girls need to bring goodie bags to their daycare for their birthday celebrations. 
 I don't like to buy those plastic bags that will be thrown in the garbage, so we went with cloth bags that can be reused.
You should see all the other awesome things my sister has sewn for the girls. 
I told her she needs to start selling her stuff.
 

Here is my older one holding one of the bags.  Yes, those are Hulk pajamas. 
She puts them on as soon as she gets home and doesn't take them off until the next morning.
 

 
Third Grade Math Review Cards - I made them and then tried them as well.  I love them. 
I needed something that was a quick daily review for my kids and also introduced a few new topics. 
 
 
 
I usually copy two cards back to back.  Then we spend about ten minutes going over the two skills.  There has been a lot of math talk in my room.  I love having the kids come up and show us how they solved their math problems. 
 
 
Sometimes they solve a problem in a way I never thought about. 
The great part, I haven't heard any complaints about these cards. 
 
I can't wait to see what you made or even tried recently.
Have a great week.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great idea for goodie bags! Your task cards look awesome for some quick math review too:) Thanks so much for linking up!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper
    P.S.
    How cute is she with those Hulk pajamas?!? Oh my goodness!!

    ReplyDelete