This week I have a bunch of random things going on in my:
1. It was another busy week at school, but tomorrow is the only thing on my mind.
Tomorrow is the day my baby girl turns 1!
She is the second born and I keep getting emotional
when I think about her birthday.
I love seeing her grow, but I really want her to stay little.
I'm so nuts about this that I took pictures of her
before she went to bed tonight, just so I could
remember the final minutes of her as a baby.
Am I crazy? Yes. Do I care? No.
2. My kids had a wonderful time in math this week.
I introduced them to QR codes.
They loved using the codes and being able to bring in their own devices.
3. On Sunday, my sister and I went to a Blackhawks game.
It was so much fun to have some sister time and the Hawks won!
The game put them in the playoffs.
4. I'm trying to decide if I should sign up for a 1/2 marathon this summer.
I ran one about three years ago and thinking of doing another one.
Anyone else signed up for a race this summer?
I need someone to just tell me to sign up already!
5. I got a new pair of running shoes this week.
I'm looking forward to going out Sunday morning and running in them.
I love running in new shoes.
How was your week?
Anyone have fun plans this weekend?