Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Day Freebie

Happy Valentine's Day...a few days early.

My daughter is really excited about Valentine's Day.  She helped to make her own valentines for all her little friends at daycare.  I don't care much about the holiday, but she made me think about all the kids in my class.  I know they are excited for Thursday and that is what led me to make some new task cards.

We are working on multiplication and division, so that is the skill on the cards.  I found some cute clip art and there you go!  You will find eight cards and a recording sheet.

When I share these cards with my kids, I will be using them in a small group setting.  This will give me a chance to check everyone's understanding of story problems and multiplying/dividing.

You can find these cards for FREE on the Tpt page.

Publication4

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment