Friday, March 29, 2013

High/Low Linky Party

Today I am linking up with Katie over at Teacher to the Core
It's almost the end of March and so it's time for   
 
 
 
March went by so fast and I really needed to think about what happened this month. 
 The high had to be that my beautiful, energetic, funny, little spitfire turned four. 
She really is something else. 
 
 
Do you notice her two different shoes?  That was on purpose. 
She thought it would look funny.  Yesterday she wore her bike helmet all day. 
She called it a safety helmet and thought she should wear it in case she fell down during the day.  Falling is a very common accurance for her. 
Too bad she tripped and fell after the safety helmet came off.
Don't worry.  She is alright
 
 Did I have a low point this month? 
I'm happy to say, not really. 
So for me the worst part was my college basketball bracket fell apart.
 
 
My husband and I have a bet going.  The winner gets to choose a Saturday to sleep until 9. 
The loser has to get up with the girls and keep them away from the winner until 9. 
I don't think I am going to get that prize and so that is my low point of the month. 
 
Hopefully March was good to you as well.  Enjoy April!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the bet you have going with your husband!! haha!! I should have tried that because my husband's bracket fell apart. Your little girl is adorable!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny because place a bet every year, but the prize has changed over the years. It used to be go out to dinner, then the other person cooks, now it's extra sleep.

      Delete