Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Win, Loss, A Thing of Cost - New Linky!

I'm so excited for today.
I've loved being a part of so many linky parties.
Today is the day I am going to try my own.
Well, kind of my own, as I'm joining
for this great adventure.
Win: I made fruit roll-ups.
It was so easy to make and
they were made with real fruit!
The steps are above.
After you cook the fruit,
spread it on a baking sheet.
Be sure to put down parchment paper
and spray it with oil.
Bake on the lowest setting for 5-8 hours.
You may need to open the oven door slightly
to let some moisture out.
They taste really good.
 
Loss: I haven't started any school planning.
I know a lot of you will tell me
not to worry, but I do.
Look at my three ideas I'm writing about today.
 None of my ideas are about school.
Have you seen all the products people
are putting up on Pinterest
and ideas they are showing on their blogs?
Where are people finding the time to do this?
Is this a loss or me venting?
 
Thing of Cost:  H20 Blasters
$1.00 at Dollar Tree
 

 
Each on is 26" long.
Just put the tube into a bucket,
pull back the handle
and it fills with water.
They are easier for some little kids
to use than the ginormous water guns.
 
Now it's your turn!
Share a win, loss and a thing of cost.
YES - your thing of cost can be a product you created
or even one that someone else created.
Keep it short and sweet.
 
Please be sure to copy the button at the top,
add it to your post and link it back to my page.
 

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Wonder how many teachers will post the things we haven't accomplished this summer as our losses? I know I did. It's so hard to get started on the list! :) Thanks for hosting.
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a food dehydrator and had big plans to make fruit leather, turkey jerky, etc...I dried one set of apple rings and haven't used it since then... Maybe I should give it another try!

    Thanks hosting the linky!
    -Nick

    Sweet Rhyme – Pure Reason

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Can't wait to link up with you guys! Thanks for sharing and hosting this linky!

    Emily

    Style Closet to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. H20 blasters at the Dollar Tree. That is a no brainer. And I'm stealing the fruit roll-up recipe.

    matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I am here to yell you that you are not alone! I have also slowly just started getting back into teacher mode. I shut it off for the month of June and now I'm slowly going back into teacher world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumm, those fruit roll-ups look delicious! I love that they're healthy too! I have lots of school stuff that I keep putting off. I only start to panic once August hits. For now, just enjoy life.:)

    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete