Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Win, Loss and a Thing of Cost (only $1)

I'm slowly getting settled in at home after our vacation.
My Wednesday routine is sharing my thoughts for...
WIN 
I know I posted about this yesterday,
but it's all I've been doing for the past week.
The Outer Banks, NC was just wonderful.
Blue skies and hot temperatures everyday
made the beach so much fun.
My stepbrother, sister-in-law and niece joined us
on the trip.
I really enjoyed getting so close with them.
 
Have you ever been to the Outer Banks?
 
LOSS
That's easy...
our road trip/vacation is over!
 
THING OF COST 
I recently updated my Midwest States Task Cards.
 
There are 16 cards to help review the following states:
North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas,
Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Wisconsin, Illinois,
Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky.
A recording sheet is also included.
 
I've got them marked down to $1.00
so hop on over to my store and pick them up.
 
Please Matt and I for our linky.
We'd love to hear what is new with you!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment