Thursday, November 14, 2013

Word Work: Give Me a Word For...

I can not believe how busy this year has been.
Two kids, two dogs, making dinner, planning for the next day,
math common core, PLC's...
I have no time for this fun stuff!
I've been lucky to get in one post a week.
Does anyone else feel this way?
 
My post today is a new product a finally put together.
I call it...
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Word-Work-Give-Me-A-Word-For-977569

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Word-Work-Give-Me-A-Word-For-977569
Using the letters in the word and the categories,
your students need to come up with a word to match.
Some are harder than others,
but it is great for learning new vocab.
 
My students and I even looked up one of the
category/letters match-up online.
We all learned about udon noodles!
 
There are 10 different puzzles.
I use them for early finishers and word work.
They are also great to add to an emergency sub folder.
 
I've got this at 1/2 price for the next 24 hours.
TGIF!!


1 comment: